Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blessing

I can't seem to keep myself from wondering why our paperwork process has gone so smoothly. So many people going through this process seem to have hold up after hold up during the dossier preparation phase of the adoption. We haven't have any major hold ups or problems. We are about 2 months ahead of schedule with our dossier completion. I have decided to just take it for the blessing that it is, and hope that things continue to go smoothly. I think that that will be easier than waiting to see what goes wrong:o). Thanks so much to all of you who have been praying for us and our future child. It must be working. I am definitely feeling closer to God than I ever have before. Thanks to everyone for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say Hi...I'm on the Bethany Forum (stephenchrista) and enjoyed checking out your blog=)
    Congrats on getting your I-171!! We got our about a month ago and submitted our dossier on friday!!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete